All orders placed through the Aryentto online store are subject to the availability of the product that will be indicated in most cases on the page itself. If there is a stock break or some other problem related to the impossibility of supplying the order, the company undertakes to communicate the non-availability of the product within 48 hours, and reserves the right to provide information about a solution by virtue of the future availability of the product, proposal of an alternative product of quality and value equal to or greater than that requested or by providing a promotion code for the amount of your purchase valid for 2 months.
Withdrawal of products from the online store
At Aryentto we reserve the right to withdraw any product from the online store at any time and / or to remove or modify any material or content from it. We will not be liable to you or to any third party for removing any product, removing or modifying any material or content on the website.
The price of the products will be the one stipulated at all times in the Aryentto online store. The prices on the website include VAT, but exclude shipping costs. Prices may change at any time, but possible changes will not affect orders to which we have already sent a Shipping Confirmation.
Delivery and shipments
Your order begins to be processed from the moment we receive the payment. The shipment will be made on working days, that is, from Monday to Friday. If you place your order on holidays or weekends, we will start processing it the next business day. The delivery time for peninsula Spain is 48 working hours. This period will be longer for shipments to the Balearic Islands, the Canary Islands, Portugal and other destinations other than the Iberian Peninsula.
The shipping cost for the Peninsula is € 4.90.
The shipping cost for the Balearic Islands is € 7.90.
The shipping cost for the Canary Islands is € 7.90.
The shipping cost for Portugal is € 4.90.
Shipping cost for Europe: € 14.90
Shipping cost for Mexico and USA: € 30
? Orders to the Iberian Peninsula over € 80 will have free shipping.
For international shipments you can see the rates in our section shipments and returns .
Impossibility of delivery
If for reasons attributable to the buyer (eg absence at the place of delivery, incorrect addresses, etc.) it is not possible to deliver the product, we will contact you in order to offer you the appropriate information to proceed with the collection of the order.
They can be done in two ways:
There are two possibilities to manage it online:
- By WhatsApp through our phone number: 621053932 or by filling out the form at the end of this section. (You will get a response within 24-48 hours, always on business days).
- Or following a comfortable process to carry it out. To do this you must follow these steps:
1. First you must access your account (You must be previously registered on our website)
2. You must select the option: ‘Refund request’ and send.
4. After this process, Aryentto generates an automatic email and will have the return as soon as the store administrator accepts it.
The delivery of the garments (physical)
There are 3 different possibilities for sending the garments. Choose the most comfortable for you:
1. You can send the package to the following address: Calle cerrajería local 7, 41004, Sevilla. In order to make such a return, we will have to receive the package within a maximum period of 15 days from the date of purchase.
2. Aryentto can pick up the package at your address.
3. You can leave the package at a Pick Up point. We will send you the label for the package. Click on this link: https://www.seur.com/busqueda-tiendas.do
– For reasons of health protection and hygiene, we do not accept returns on accessories that have been unsealed after delivery.
– Maximum 3 garments per return.
- If you buy a dress and return a dress it will cost €6.90
- If you buy two dresses and return one cost €4.90, if you return 2, €9.90
- For each return of three dresses €9.90
- If you buy 4 dresses €14.90
– All changes and returns will be requested or made with the corresponding invoice.
– If you have any questions, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Shipping and return costs will always be borne by the customer.
– To send your package, put the garments in the same box and bag that you received, along with the invoice marking the item you want to return.
– You can send it by the courier you prefer to the address C/ Cerrajería, local 7, 41004, Seville (Spain). Remember that the packaging must be the original and be labeled and in perfect condition. If everything is correct, you will receive the refund amount in your account in a few days. Otherwise, Aryentto reserves the right not to make the change or return it.
* The two forms of return (online and delivery of garments) are equally necessary for the return of your order to be made. </strong >
The payment method for purchases made on the web is through credit / debit card and BIZUM. All operations are carried out in compliance with all security and data protection protocols. The cardholder is responsible for transactions on the website.
We already have Paypal so you can pay in 3 installments.
IMPORTANT: By selecting Paypal as the payment method, the platform will charge you an extra 4% on the order price.
Value Added Tax
In accordance with current regulations, all purchases made through the website will be subject to Value Added Tax (VAT), except those destined for the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, in which case the taxes that are applicable to said territories will be applied.
Transfer of risk and ownership
The risks of the products will be borne by the customer from the moment of delivery. The customer will acquire ownership of the products when we receive full payment of all amounts due in relation to them, including shipping costs, or at the time of delivery, if it takes place at a later time. For the purposes of these Conditions, it will be understood that the “delivery” has occurred or that the product / s have been “delivered” at the time of signing the receipt of the same at the agreed delivery address. < / p>
Right of withdrawal
In general and in application of the provisions of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of 16 November, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, consumers and Users have the right to withdraw from purchases made at a distance, except for those products referred to under the provisions of Article 102 of the aforementioned regulation. To this end, Aryentto establishes a maximum period of 14 calendar days for the exercise of the aforementioned right of withdrawal. Notwithstanding the foregoing, when the customer purchases sound or video recordings, discs and computer programs, he/she may exercise his/her right of withdrawal as long as they retain their guarantee seal and have not been tampered with. In order to exercise the aforementioned right, you must send us the product properly packaged together with the DOCUMENT OF WITHDRAWAL which is available to you in the online store. The expenses incurred for the return of the product will be assumed by the customer.
The website uses information security techniques generally accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all in order to prevent unauthorized access to data. To achieve these ends, the user / client accepts that the provider obtains data for the purposes of the corresponding authentication of access controls.
We guarantee that each of the transactions made in https://aryentto.es/ is 100% secure. All operations that involve the transmission of personal or banking data are carried out using a secure environment. https://aryentto.es/ uses a server based on the standard security technology SSL (Secure Socked Layer). All the information that you transmit to us travels encrypted through the network. (If you want to know more, visit this link: https: //www.digicert .com / en / ssl-certificate / )
Likewise, the data about your credit card is not registered in any database but goes directly to the POS (Terminal Point of Sale) of the Bank.
In addition, we inform you that in an effort to provide greater security to credit card owners, we have incorporated into our gateway of payments the secure payment system called CES (Secure Electronic Commerce). In this way, if you are the holder of a “secured” card, you can always make payments with a VISA or MASTERCARD in our store.
In the event that your card is not attached to this payment system, https://aryentto.es/ will only accept payment by credit card VISA or MASTERCARD to clients with previously demonstrated seniority and reliability.
In both cases, when paying with a VISA or MASTERCARD the following information will always be requested: the card number, the date expiration date, and a Validation Code that matches the last 3 digits of the number printed in italics on the back of your VISA or MASTERCARD, thus offering more guarantees regarding the security of the transaction.
Important: Credit card fraud is a crime, and https://aryentto.es/ will take legal action against anyone who makes a fraudulent transaction in our online store.
Applicable regulations require that part of the information or communications we send you be in writing. By using this online store, the customer agrees that we can exchange electronic communications. We will contact the customer by email or provide information by posting notices in the online store. For contractual purposes, the client accepts that all contracts, notifications, information and other communications that we communicate to him through the aforementioned means, comply with the legal requirements comparable to written documents. This condition will not affect your rights recognized by law.
Product warranty due to lack of conformity
The responsibility of the online store due to lack of conformity of the product will be governed by the provisions of 114 and following of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the revised text of the General Law for Defense Consumers and Users.
Our right to modify these conditions
We have the right to review and modify these conditions at any time. You will be subject to conditions in force at the time you place each order.
Minimum age for purchase
The minimum age to carry out a transaction in our online store is 18 years of age or older.